How do I get my starter kit?
Please check your athletes information on your registration confirmation or on myevents.active.com. Make sure your name is spelled correctly and that you have entered your date of birth correctly. Your BIB number and QR code will be sent to you by email in race week.
You can pick up your starter kit at the BKK Mobil Oil accreditation at Gänsemarkt. You can find a map of the event area here.
Pick up of the starter kit is only possible during the official opening hours. You can find them here in our timetable.
On the following charts you can see the peak times of registration from the previous year. In order to avoid longer waiting times, please try to pick up your starter kit outside rush hours.
- In race week you will receive an e-mail with your BIB number and your personal QR code. This e-mail must be shown electronically on your smartphone/tablet or printed out when you pick-up your starter kit.
- Please bring your personal ID or passport so we can identify you as registered participant.
- Olympic distance individual athlete: Please bring your triathlon license when entering license control/registration. If you don’t have a triathlon license, please bring 15,- EUR cash so you can buy a one-day-license. We/the license control are informed about the licenses purchased in advance during online registration.
- Relay starter: It’s enough if only one team member of the relay team picks up your starter kit. You don't have to come all to registration.
Important information for individuals and relays!
- The starter kit will only be handed out to the participating athlete. If you are not able to collect your starter kit by yourself, please download our letter of authorization or letter of authorization FOR RELAYS and give the originally signed document to the person to whom you transfer the right to pick up your starter kit. Please note: we only accept our letter of authorization to collect the starting documents.
- You only can participate if you have signed the waivers. If you have registered yourself, the waivers are already signed. To make sure you have signed your waivers, please log in at myevents.active.com. If you don't find your registration for the HAMBURG WASSER Triathlon 2019 listed in your events, please click on "Claim Registration" and enter your registration ID (starts with R). Now you can see your event. If you have not signed the waivers yet, a red warning will appear that you need to sign the waivers. Alternatively, you can print out the waivers and bring the signed original document to the registration desk. Make sure to sign all waivers.
U18: Underage participants must collect their starter kit together with a parent or legal guardian in order to sign the waiver for underaged athletes.