In 2024, the SUZUKI World Triathlon Hamburg powered by HAMBURG WASSER will once again be part of the World Triathlon Championship Series. Since 2009, the standard distance world championship titles are no longer awarded at one event but within the framework of the WTCS.
In a total of six events from March to October, the best triathletes in the world compete for the crown in a points system.
- 2/3 March - WTCS Abu Dhabi, UAE (Sprint Distance & Mixed Relay)
- 11 May - WTCS Yokohama, JPN (Standard Distance)
- 25/26 May - WTCS Cagliari, ITA (Standard Distance)
- 13/14 July - WTCS Hamburg, GER (Sprint Distance & Mixed Relay)
- 14-15 September - WTCS Montreal, CAN (Sprint Distance & Mixed Relay)
- 17-20 October - World Triathlon Championship Finals Malaga, ESP (Standard Distance)
For more information visit: www.triathlon.org